Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
Upon completion of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) course, staff will have an understanding of:
- What is COSHH?
- Hazardous substances
- Exposure to hazardous substances and routes of entry
- Legal Framework
- CHIP and CLP Regulations and hazard symbols
- Employers Duties and Risk Assessment
- Prevention of exposure and control measures
- Emergency planning and permits to work
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Health Surveillance and Training
- Employee Duties
- Chemical Labelling and Safety Data Sheets
When you are happy that you understand the course material you can take the online multiple choice assessment which has a pass rate of 80%. On successful completion of the test you will be issued with a certificate to confirm your understanding of the course material.
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) course details
The course is £10+VAT for single users. For multi-users please contact 08448 707 402 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss license fees.
We have further courses available and have a comprehensive list of risk assessments and method statements for all types of industry and task. Contact us for more information.
Health & Safety solutions available on any internet enabled device.
See more of our features