Hand Arm Vibration
Hand-arm vibration comes from the use of hand-held power tools and is the cause of significant ill health (painful and disabling disorders of the blood vessels, nerves and joints).
This course is suitable for all personnel who operate hand-held tools or who hold materials being processed by machines.
Upon completion of the Hand Arm Vibration course, staff will have an understanding of:
- What is hand-arm vibration?
- Carpal tunnel syndrome and Raynaud’s disease
- High risk occupations, processes and tools
- Statistics, symptoms and effects
- The Control of Vibration at Work Regulations 2005
- Measuring Vibration – Exposure action values, exposure limit values and exposure points
- Duties of employers, manufacturers and suppliers
- Health Surveillance
- Risk Assessment
- Personal Protective Equipment
- What you can do to help reduce the risk
Hand Arm Vibration course details
The course is £10+VAT for single users. For multi-users please contact 08448 707 402 or email email@example.com to discuss license fees.
We have further courses available and have a comprehensive list of risk assessments and method statements for all types of industry and task. Contact us for more information.
Health & Safety solutions available on any internet enabled device.
See more of our features