How it works
- As soon as you buy the course you will receive an email with a link, your username and password.
- If you don't receive this email within 5 minutes, check your junk folder.
- Once you have the email, click the link enter your username and password into the boxes clearly marked for the correct information.
- The course will now be available to you. Press play on the tab of the video and away you go.
- Courses generally take 30 - 45 minutes and can be paused, stopped or you can log out and come back and log in at a later time. The video will just restart from where you left it.
- Each section ends with around 5/6 multiple choice questions. This ensures that there are no worrying assessments/exams after the course has finished.
- If you do fail the course, don't worry Online Safety offer 3 further attempts for FREE.
- Once the course is successfully completed your certificate is immediately available to you.
- If you are a business and want to buy multiuple licenses, contact us and we will happily arrange for this.
If you have any questions, problems, technical issues or just want to speak to one of our advisors then please feel free to call us on +44 (0) 800 689 4196 or email us on email@example.com
Safety services we offer
If you have access to the Internet, then you can access both our courses and any certificates that you may already have in your account. Designed to make access easy our courses are aimed at both companies and individuals, ensuring travel costs are kept to a minimum..
Online Safety offer a comprehensive network of services. From Offshore Integrity check for Hydrocarbon Leak Detection to everyday supply of portable gas detectors. We have the solution for most safety requirements.
Training Courses Available
- Abrasive Wheels
- Asbestos Awareness
- Asbestos Awareness for Architects and Designers
- Assessing Display Screen Equipment
- Basic Fire Safety Awareness
- Basic Fire Safety Awarenss for Care Homes
- Basic Legionella Management
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH)
- Display Screen Equipment Awareness
- Emergency First Aid at Work - Refresher
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Marshal
- Fire Marshal for Care Homes
- Level 1 Food Safety - Catering
- Level 1 Food Safety - Retail
- Level 1 Food Safety - Manufacturing
- Level 2 Food Safety - Catering
- Level 2 Food Safety - Retail
- Level 2 Food Safery - Manufacturing
- Manual Handling
- Working at Height
The History of Online Safety Services
After many years of experience in the industry, we were surprised to see the number of organisations that either didn’t know their legal obligations or simply didn't care!
Online Safety Services is the brainchild of frustration! We saw the issues that companies had with software, loading discs, trying to get the IT department to load information onto servers and the general problems with anything that is software based.
We also saw, after years in the Health and Safety industry, the number of organisations that either didn't know, didn't understand or didn't care about their Health and Safety obligations.
We put a team of people together, and after much consultation we decided to build a web based system. After 12 months in development and 2 months of testing and "fine tuning" we think that we have the best solution we can. That's not to say we can't improve, far from it and this is where you, the customer, need to tell us what you think, good or bad.
Our consultants are well qualified, professional practitioners in their chosen field.
Chosen for their simplistic, common sense and honest approach to their chosen subjects, the customer will get the correct advice from us at all times. The company directors are experienced and demanding in their approach to Health and Safety and you will find that our reputation dictates we are truthful with customers at all times, as it is our duty to point out weaknesses or potential liability in our customers' procedures.
We have worked with some very big and prestigious customers, however, we never divulge information, good or bad, to anybody else as we believe in protecting reputations.
Health & Safety solutions available on any internet enabled device.
See more of our features