Asbestos Awareness Online Course
This IATP Accredited Asbestos Awareness course is essential training for anyone who may encounter or disturb asbestos containing materials as part of their work. Asbestos exposure can cause a wide range of serious health conditions, so awareness of safety processes in handling and removing aspestos is vital.
Upon completion of the Asbestos Awareness Online Course course, staff will have an understanding of:
- Properties and Risks of Asbestos Exposure
- Different Types of Asbestos
- Avoiding the Risks from Asbestos
- An Outline of Asbestos Exposure Legislation
- For individuals or companies: single or multiple user licenses available (discounts may apply)
- Designed for convenience: complete online using any internet device at a time to suit you.
- High quality interactive courses: our vitual tutors are engaging and easy to follow.
- No time limit: courses take 30-45 minutes to complete. Start, stop and log out at any time.
- Straightforward assessment: each section ends with 5-6 multiple choice questions.
- Four attempts to pass: if you do fail, we offer 3 further attempts, included in the price.
- Immediate results: once you’ve passed, your certificate will be available to you immediately.
Online Safety Services provides a simple and straightforward way to complete globally recognised, RoSPA certified courses:
60 second intro Video
Asbestos Awareness Online Course course details
Anyone who is required to demonstrate knowledge of aspestos safety in the workplace will find this course a straightforward and practical way to gain an IATP accredited certification. There are many different types of aspestos, with varying properies and risks associated with their handling. This interactive course is designed to give all candidates an understanding of the risks, procedures and regulations surrounding Asbestos Awareness. Buy online today for instant access.
Health & Safety solutions available on any internet enabled device.
See more of our features