Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Online Course
Health and Safety legislation covers the control and handling of hazardous substances, including chemicals, gases, dust, vapours, fumes, biological agents and nanotechnology. Anyone who encounters these substances at work should be aware of regulations and risks associated with exposure.
Upon completion of the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Online Course course, staff will have an understanding of:
- Introduction to COSHH
- Different Types of Hazard
- Different Types of Exposure
- Regulations and Approved Labelling
- Assessing COSHH Risks
- The Risk Assessment Practice
- Exposure Control
- Staying in Control
- Training and Emergency Planning
- For individuals or companies: single or multiple user licenses available (discounts may apply)
- Designed for convenience: complete online using any internet device at a time to suit you.
- High quality interactive courses: our vitual tutors are engaging and easy to follow.
- No time limit: courses take 30-45 minutes to complete. Start, stop and log out at any time.
- Straightforward assessment: each section ends with 5-6 multiple choice questions.
- Four attempts to pass: if you do fail, we offer 3 further attempts, included in the price.
- Immediate results: once you’ve passed, your certificate will be available to you immediately.
Online Safety Services provides a simple and straightforward way to complete globally recognised, RoSPA certified courses:
Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) Online Course course details
Employers and individuals have an obligation to ensure that anyone who encounters hazardous substances at work receives adequate training on controlling risks and accepted practices in the case of exposure. This high-quality interactive course provides a quick and convenient way to achieve a RoSPA Approved certification which is recognised throughout the UK and EU. With a straightforward assessment process and instant results available, this is an easy way to fulfil your Health and Safety obligations.
60 second intro Video
Health & Safety solutions available on any internet enabled device.
See more of our features