Emergency First Aid at Work - Refresher Online Course
Upon completion of the Emergency First Aid at Work - Refresher Online Course course, staff will have an understanding of:
- What First Aid is
- Barriers, ABCD's and the Recovery Position
- CPR and AED
- Spinal Injuries
- Head Injuries
- Incident Management
- Burns and Scalds
- Electric Shock
- Eye Injuries
- Epilepsy, Anaphylaxis and Diabetes
- Heart Attack and Stroke
- For individuals or companies: single or multiple user licenses available (discounts may apply)
- Designed for convenience: complete online using any internet device at a time to suit you.
- High quality interactive courses: our vitual tutors are engaging and easy to follow.
- No time limit: courses take 30-45 minutes to complete. Start, stop and log out at any time.
- Straightforward assessment: each section ends with 5-6 multiple choice questions.
- Four attempts to pass: if you do fail, we offer 3 further attempts, included in the price.
- Immediate results: once you’ve passed, your certificate will be available to you immediately.
Online Safety Services provides a simple and straightforward way to complete globally recognised, RoSPA certified courses:
60 second intro Video
Emergency First Aid at Work - Refresher Online Course course details
This high quality interactive course is designed as a refresher course only, and is to be completed as a supplement to the practical course.
Participants will have their knowledge refreshed on the most common first aid situations they may encounter, and how they can help to preserve life and prevent more serious injuries, as well as passing on appropriate information to assist the emergency services. Purchase your license today and complete the course online at a time convenient to you, to fit around work or other commitments.
Health & Safety solutions available on any internet enabled device.
See more of our features