Fire Extinguisher Online Course
This online, interactive Fire Extinguisher course is aimed at all employees, to help in identifying and minimising the risk of fire, and to educate on appropriate actions upon discovery of a fire.
Upon completion of the Fire Extinguisher Online Course course, staff will have an understanding of:
- Types of Fire Extinguisher
- Pre-Engagement Action
- Where to use a Fire Extinguisher
- Different Types of Fire
- Using a Fire Extinguisher
- For individuals or companies: single or multiple user licenses available (discounts may apply)
- Designed for convenience: complete online using any internet device at a time to suit you.
- High quality interactive courses: our vitual tutors are engaging and easy to follow.
- No time limit: courses take 30-45 minutes to complete. Start, stop and log out at any time.
- Straightforward assessment: each section ends with 5-6 multiple choice questions.
- Four attempts to pass: if you do fail, we offer 3 further attempts, included in the price.
- Immediate results: once you’ve passed, your certificate will be available to you immediately.
Online Safety Services provides a simple and straightforward way to complete globally recognised, RoSPA certified courses:
60 second intro Video
Fire Extinguisher Online Course course details
Employers are required to provide appropriate training for all employees covering basic fire awareness and safety. This online course is for individuals and companies, and is a convenient and cost effective way to fulfil that obligation.
Participants learn about how to prevent a fire, what should be done in the event of a fire, and the protocol of extinguishing a fire depending on its location and source. Successful candidates will gain a RoSPA certified accreditation with the certificate available to view and print immediately upon completion.
Health & Safety solutions available on any internet enabled device.
See more of our features