Level 1 Food Safety Hygiene for Catering Online Course
This food safety course gives a basic knowledge and understanding of hygiene with reference to Food Safety legislation, Hazards from delivery to service, risk control as well as information and regulations regarding pests, premises and people. This introductory course is aimed at those working in the catering industry.
Upon completion of the Level 1 Food Safety Hygiene for Catering Online Course course, staff will have an understanding of:
- Food Safety Legislation
- Hazards from Delivery to Service
- Risk Control
- Prevention of Contamination
- Pests, Premises and People
- For individuals or companies: single or multiple user licenses available (discounts may apply)
- Designed for convenience: complete online using any internet device at a time to suit you.
- High quality interactive courses: our vitual tutors are engaging and easy to follow.
- No time limit: courses take 30-45 minutes to complete. Start, stop and log out at any time.
- Straightforward assessment: each section ends with 5-6 multiple choice questions.
- Four attempts to pass: if you do fail, we offer 3 further attempts, included in the price.
- Immediate results: once you’ve passed, your certificate will be available to you immediately.
Online Safety Services provides a simple and straightforward way to complete globally recognised, RoSPA certified courses:
60 second intro Video
Level 1 Food Safety Hygiene for Catering Online Course course details
Anyone who requires food safety knowledge for their catering workplace will find this basic introduction a convenient way to gain the necessary certification. Featuring a virtual tutor at every step, participants will gain an understanding of legislation, hazards, risk control and more. Purchase multiple licenses online today, and your staff can complete their assessment in their own time from any location, with immediate feedback and certificate on passing.
Health & Safety solutions available on any internet enabled device.
See more of our features