Level 2 Food Safety Hygiene for Manufacturing Online Course
This interactive food safety and hygiene course gives a knowledge and understanding of hygiene with reference to Food Safety legislation, hazards from delivery to service, risk control as well as information and regulations regarding pests, premises and people. This level 2 course is aimed at those working in the manufacturing industry.
Upon completion of the Level 2 Food Safety Hygiene for Manufacturing Online Course course, staff will have an understanding of:
- Food Safety Legislation
- Hazards from Delivery to Service
- Risk Control (Prevention of Contamination)
- Pests, Premises and People
- For individuals or companies: single or multiple user licenses available (discounts may apply)
- Designed for convenience: complete online using any internet device at a time to suit you.
- High quality interactive courses: our vitual tutors are engaging and easy to follow.
- No time limit: courses take 30-45 minutes to complete. Start, stop and log out at any time.
- Straightforward assessment: each section ends with 5-6 multiple choice questions.
- Four attempts to pass: if you do fail, we offer 3 further attempts, included in the price.
- Immediate results: once you’ve passed, your certificate will be available to you immediately.
Online Safety Services provides a simple and straightforward way to complete globally recognised, RoSPA certified courses:
Level 2 Food Safety Hygiene for Manufacturing course details
Level 2 Food Safety Hygiene for Manufacturing Online Course course details
Employees working in the manufacturing industry who are required to demonstrate food safety knowledge can gain a RoSPA accredited, UK and EU recognised certification upon completion of this interactive online course. The course covers health and safety legislation, hazards, risk control and prevention of contamination as well as pests, premises and people. There’s no time limit for working through the modules or answering the multiple choice questions, and with four attempts to pass, it’s easier than ever to get the qualifications you need.
60 second intro Video
RoSPA approval is held by Videotile Ltd.
Health & Safety solutions available on any internet enabled device.
See more of our features